General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery (GTCSD)
General – Scope
(1) Our terms and conditions of sale apply exclusively. We do not recognise conditions that contradict or deviate from our general terms and conditions of sale unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing. Our terms and conditions of sale also apply if, although we are aware of opposing or deviating conditions of the customer, we make the delivery to the customer without reservation.
Our terms and conditions of sale form a part of all contracts that we conclude with our contractual partners regarding the deliveries or services we offer.
(2) All agreements made between us and the customer for the purposes of executing this contract have been laid down in writing in this contract.
(3) Our terms and conditions of sale apply only to businesses as defined in § 310 Para. 1 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
Offer – Offer documents
(1) Our offers are non-binding unless they are expressly designated as binding or contain a specific term of acceptance. We may accept orders or contracts within 14 days of receipt.
(2) Our information regarding the object of the delivery or service (e.g., weights, dimensions and mixing ratios) are only approximate average values, with the exception of the values prescribed by FMG (Feed Act). These are not guaranteed characteristics but rather descriptions or labels of the delivery or service. Deviations which are unavoidable despite all care in the production of the goods and the determination of the values are expressly reserved.
(3) We reserve all rights of ownership and copyright for images, drawings, calculations and other documents. This is especially true for those documents that are marked as "confidential". Any transfer to third parties requires our express prior written consent. This means that the customer may not disclose, itself use or duplicate them. The customer must surrender these items on request. All copies made must be destroyed if they are no longer needed in the ordinary course of business.
Prices – Terms of payment
1) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, our prices are "ex works", including standard packaging or loose shipments. Any additional packaging will be invoiced separately.
We reserve the right to change our prices if after the conclusion of the contract, costs are reduced or increased, due, in particular, to wage changes or material price changes. On request, we will prove such changes to the customer.
The final price is based on the weight determined by the seller.
(2) VAT is not included in our prices; it is reported on the invoice separately in the statutory amount. The prices are given in EUROS, plus taxes, fees and other official charges as well as duty for export deliveries.
(3) Deduction of any advance payment discount requires specific agreement in writing.
(4) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the purchase price shall be payable net (without deductions) within 30 days of the invoice date. The statutory provisions governing the consequences of late payment shall apply.
(5) The customer shall only be entitled to off-set amounts if the customer's counterclaim has been approved by a court, is uncontested, or has been acknowledged by us. In addition, a right of retention may only be exercised insofar as the customer's counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.