Delivery procedures for goods to be delivered:
Raw ingredients, feed and feed additives:
1.1 Loose deliveries:
- These procedures are dictated by your contract, and are otherwise only after consultation and individual approval
- All deliveries of loose goods must be logged in the time slot management system on our TRANSPOREON site
1.2 Delivery of sacks or big bags:
- Pallets capable of high bays
- Euro exchange pallets 80 x 120 cm
- Disposable pallets 80 x 120 cm
- Industrial pallets 100 x 120 cm
- Ground clearance at least 10 cm (Euro measurement) in all versions
- Maximum load height including pallet 220 cm
1.3 Delivery of frozen products
- This procedure must be found in our product sheet, which you then send back to us, signed.
1.4 Delivery of fresh meat products:
- In volume boxes
- Without any external contamination
- Covered with foil
- The remaining procedures must be found in our product sheet, which you then send back to us, signed.
For all goods described under point 1, the following also applies:
- All goods are delivered as healthy goods as customary in the trade in accordance with all applicable regulations, in particular §3 of the FMG (Feed Act) and §5, para. 6 FMHygVo (Feed Hygiene Regulation).
- We expect only GMO-free goods.
- Additives or impurities must be below the legal limits according to VO68/2013.
- The products are unloaded exclusively from behind on a ramp. The pallets are to be positioned in the vehicle accordingly.
- Must be agreed with us and approved by us.
- If you deviate from the procedures described here without obtaining approval, we reserve the right to charge you for any additional expenses incurred by us.